Перед Вами упражнение на чтение. Тщательно работайте над произношением слови интонацией предложений.
- Do you often have to go to a bank?
- Sometimes there are many people there.
- You have to wait before withdrawing or depositing money.
- Many people have to fill in forms.
- They try to write very fast because they have little time.
- Some people only want information, but that takes time too.
- When you have done the necessary things you leave the bank in a hurry.
- You don't know if there is still time for shopping.
- And when there is much traffic you cannot drive very fast.
- Things get even worse when there is trouble with your car.
- You don't know what the trouble is, and you have to ask a mechanic to check everything.
- If the trouble is very serious you have to call a breakdown van. You don't even know when you will sec your car again.
- Sometimes you have to pay all the money that you have withdrawn from your account.
- They say they have put a new engine in your car, but is that true? You know that some people are not reliable. They only want your money.
- They like the coins, but they like the bills even better!
- When things get very bad you have to borrow money, usually at a high rate of interest.
- This shows how one bad thing can cause another. It is better not to worry too much.